|LAfrique Dance Company, the organization, management and staff.
|LAfrique staff, administrative personal, dance instructors, volunteers, location employees at a LAfrique location.
|Course, workshop, boot camp, festival, private class or a set amount of dance classes organized by LAfrique.
|Accepted subscriber to a LAfrique Activity.
|Prospect, Student, Guest, Spectator, Visitor, etc. at a LAfrique activity.
|The location, premises, parking, drive way, building, class room, party room. etc, where a LAfrique activity takes place.
General terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all LAfrique agreements and activities.
- Staff have the right to deny Visitors access to LAfrique locations without justification.
- Visitors are obligated to adhere to the house rules or instructions by staff at LAfrique locations. House rules are clearly posted at a LAfrique location.
- A visit to a LAfrique location is at the risk of the Visitor. LAfrique is not liable for injury or damages of any kind.
- Usage of a wardrobe is at the risk of the Visitor.
- Theft of or intentional damage to property at the LAfrique location will reported to the authorities. Damages will be reclaimed at all times.
- Use of cell phones, PDAs, cameras or other recording devices at a LAfrique location is not allowed without permission by the Staff.
- Images and Video of Visitors recorded by LAfrique may be used for marketing purposes.
- Communication with LAfrique is only valid after confirmation of reception, in writing or by e-mail.
- Subscribing to an Activity can be done either in writing via e-mail or an online subscription.
- LAfrique has the right to refuse a subscription without justification.
- Fees are payable after subscription and before the start of the Activity, unless another written payment agreement has been made between the Student and LAfrique.
- Cancellation of a subscription is free of charge up to 7 days before the start of the Activity.
- Cancellation of a subscription between 7 days and the start of the Activity costs up to 20 Euro.
- No refunds will be made after the start of a Activity unless for medical reasons or cancellation of the Activity. Refunds will be pro rata, taking into account any given classes.
- LAfrique may cancel a Activity or part of a Activity. Students will be notified as soon as possible. Payed tuition will be completely or partly refunded.
- LAfrique reserves the right to prohibit Students with outstanding fees from attending classes until full payment is received.
- LAfrique strives to maintain a friendly an safe environment for learning and social interaction.
- LAfrique will inform prospects before subscribing about:
- global activity content
- start date of the activity
- activity dates and time
- activity duration
- any requirements
- Lessons will be given by experienced and qualified LAfrique teachers.
- We ask that any concerns or complaints are to be directed to the management of LAfrique.
- LAfrique will communicate its stand on the complaint to the complainant in writing within 14 days.
- Anyone who makes a complaint can be assured they will not be subjected to unfavorable treatment or victimization whether or not the complaint is upheld.
These Terms and Conditions apply to anyone taking part in any LAfrique Activity. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. You will find the latest version on the website of LAfrique. Any agreement between a Student or Guest and LAfrique is governed exclusively by Dutch law. Disputes, which are not settled amicably, shall be resolved by the competent court in Arnhem.
LAfrique Dance Company
Agro Business Park 69
6708 PV Wageningen
Account holder: LAfrique Dance Company
IBAN code : NL05 RABO 0305 9691 02